Install A Furnace
Heat Pump – Air Conditioner – Sioux City, Iowa
It’s Time To Trust A True Professional!
There’s a time to do it yourself and a time to trust the pros. Installing a heat pump, furnace or air conditioner is one of those times to trust a certified HVAC contractor. Our HVAC technicians receive extensive, ongoing training and certification so your installation goes quickly and easily.
Save yourself the headache that comes with an inexperienced contractor or trying to do it on your own.
Did you know?
Regular furnace and air conditioning maintenance could save actually you money? Just as a car needs an oil change and the occasional tune-up, your furnace and AC unit will run more efficiently and last longer with regular scheduled maintenance and regular filter changes. We’re here to help you build a strong plan of action, so you’re always a step ahead of the seasons.
Proper Sizing Makes All The Difference
While deciding on the right furnace, heat pump or air conditioner, we’ll make sure it is properly sized. You’ll be surprised to know that many well-intended sales people think “bigger is better” and nothing could be farther from the truth. You want to make sure a proper load calculation has been performed so that you the right fit for you home. Getting the sizing done right prevents the majority of call backs from unsatisfied customers.
When you hire us to install a new furnace, you can enjoy the peace of mind knowing that we have the following items under control and are prepared to handle any issue that may arise.
- Sizing Issues: Most homeowners assume that their old furnace was the correct size for their home. However; contractors find that old furnaces and heat pumps are often over-sized and sometimes undersized for the heating needs of the home.
- Gas Leaks: Attaching the new furnace to the gas line is easier said than done. Properly attaching the furnace to the gas line requires care to avoid a dangerous gas leak.
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks: When a furnace is installed improperly, the potential for carbon monoxide leaks increases dramatically. This can happen when the furnace flue is not installed properly.
- Leaky duct work – Typical homes experience up to 30% loss of heating due to leaky duct work. Our assessment of your home will identify and fix leaks, which may lead us to recommending a less expensive furnace or heat pump.
- Furnace Won’t Work: If you don’t install the furnace correctly, it may not run. There could be many possibilities including: duct sizing, flue installation, control wiring, that will effect operation. A heating contractor will make sure it is running correctly by performing a proper start up and test procedure.
Excellent Service. Excellent Care.
Consider us your one-stop for all your furnace, heat pump and air conditioning repair needs. Enjoy the peace of mind of having the job done right. Our furnace and heat pump installers will make sure to find the perfect fit for you! Call today: (712) 223.8101.
We are ready to serve you
24/7 Trusted Service
Get in touch
2718 Hwy Blvd
Spencer, IA 51301