Boilers Sioux City Iowa
Boiler Installation – Boiler Repair – Boiler Services
Boiler Installation Sioux City IA
“Boiler heating is clean because you don’t get all the allergens and other particles blown throughout your home.”
~ Ian Cardona, Excel Comfort
Boilers: A Smart Choice For Sioux City
Looking for a boiler heating expert? Look no further than our HVAC team to help you service, maintain or replace your boiler heating system.
Boiler Heating offers a clean and efficient way to heat your home. And the good news is that you won’t need to force air through ductwork that is most likely dirty and filled with dust, mold, mildew, allergens, bacteria, and viruses. Not to mention the loss of efficiency that is inherent with ductwork.
Sioux City is a great place for boilers because our winters can be harsh, so when you want the ultimate home comfort, a boiler heating solution could be your best choice.
Boiler Service – We Repair and Maintain All Makes and Models
As a full-service HVAC company, we take care of three primary functions: heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. Whether you need to replace your boiler or just need a maintenance checkup or repair, you can count on us.
- Boiler Repair: We repair every boiler make and model. We can perform repairs promptly, effectively, and typically with cost-efficiency.
- Boiler Maintenance: Our trained technicians perform annual safety tune-ups to make sure your equipment runs at peak performance and gets you through the next heating season.
- Boiler Replacement: We arrive at your home equipped with the material and expertise to ensure a professional installation of your boiler system.
What is a Boiler Heating System?
A boiler is a type of hydronic heating system, meaning it uses water as the heat transfer medium. A boiler heating system uses natural gas to heat water inside a tank. The hot water moves through pipes and provides radiant heat to your home, usually in the form of baseboard heaters or a radiator (which radiates heat into the room). The boiler system is unique in that there is no need for ductwork, fans, blowers, or any of the other components needed with traditional forced air system.
Consider this: You may not know that most traditional forced air homes lose as much as 30% of their capacity due to duct work that leaks?
Benefits of Boilers to Heat Your Home
Boiler Heating Systems work by heating water and dispersing the heat. It converts water to either hot water or steam which then moves through pipes that release heat inside the home. The water is continuously rerouted back to the boiler where it gets recycled and reheated for continuous heating.
- Increased Comfort. Heating your home with a boiler provides a high-quality heat that is cozy and comfy. The heat is infused into the room as opposed to being forced through duct work and vents. This gives the heat a different, fresher feeling and dispenses the heat more evenly.
- Enhanced Indoor Air Quality (IAQ): Boilers offer a form of heating that does not produce dust particles and other allergens. Compared to a forced air system that recycles dust and allergens into your living space.
- Modern Features: Boilers are feature rich. Now you can get user-friendly programming and zoning capabilities. Homeowners can distinguish zones within the home and programmable thermostats allow automating the start and stop of the heat delivery as well.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation: Many homeowners are relieved that they won’t have to hear the furnace “kick on “ or “kick off” not to mention the noise as the air circulates out of the vents.
Less Repair Needed: Because the boiler has fewer moving parts when compared to a traditional forced air system, it usually translates into less wear and tear and therefor few repair issues.
Looking for Boiler Installation or Repair in Sioux City, Iowa? We serve the entire Tri-State area. Get a FREE consultation. You’ll be glad you did!
Call TODAY! (712) 223-8181.
What is a boiler?
A boiler is a closed vessel in which fluid (generally water) is heated. The fluid does not necessarily boil. The heated or vaporized fluid exits the boiler for various heating applications.
How does a boiler system work?
The boiler is the most important part of a central heating system. A valve opens, gas enters a sealed combustion chamber in the boiler though lots of small jets and an electric ignition system sets them all alite.
What is the correct temperature for a boiler?
The average setting for a forced hot water system is 180 degrees F. It can be raised as high as 210 degrees if needed in severe weather.
How long do boilers last?
The average lifespan of a boiler is around 10-15 years… it is possible to keep your boiler going for many years if you schedule maintenance every year. Regularly scheduled maintenance will help keep your boiler running at peak performance and extend the life of the system.
We are ready to serve you
Get in touch
Excel Comfort Inc
708 W 7th St
Sioux City, IA 51103