Heat Pump Sioux City Iowa
Heat Pumps Heat and Cool
Heat Pump Sioux City Iowa
Because Home Is Where The Comfort Is
If you live in the Sioux City area, a heat pump may be the best solution for your home heating and cooling needs. Heat pumps are gaining popularity throughout the Tri-Cities because they can save you as much as 30% on heating costs when compared to a gas furnace AND provides year-round comfort. A new heat pump installed and maintained properly will operate more efficiently than your current system. Daikin, the world leader in HVAC provides a broad range of solutions for your home.
What’s a heat pump?
A heat pump is energy saving technology that conveys heat without the need to generate heat.
Is a heat pump right for me?
We’ll help you with that. Choosing a heat pump for your home could be your best choice. A heat pump has the potential to provide you with exceptional comfort in every season, influence your indoor air quality, AND save you money. There are a number of considerations that we can help you with:
- Do you have hot or cold spots in your home?
- Does anyone in the house have allergies?
- Where do you spend most of the time in your home?
- Would you like to save money on your utility bill?
- How long do you plan on living in your home?
These are just some of the questions we’ll ask. We’ll make sure to size your new heat pump properly. Sizing is extremely important. Our knowledgeable and trained specialists will make sure to match a heat pump to your needs. Consider that a unit that is too small will lack the ability to give you the comfort you desire. A unit that is too large will end up not only costing more money up front, but more money to operate. An oversized heat pump will kick out more heat and will most likely overshoot the thermostat by 2 degrees, making you too warm and costing you more money.
In brief, an efficiency rating tells you how much of the total energy used is delivered to the home as heat. The higher the efficiency, the better the heat pump functions. For example, a heat pump that is 80% efficient delivers 80% of the fuel consumed by the house as heat. The rest, 20% or 20 cents on the dollar, goes up the chimney flue. Your heating bill, therefore, depends on the cost of the fuel and the efficiency of the furnace.
When referring to heat pumps, we measure performance by SEER for cooling efficiency when in cooling mode. For heating, the efficiency of heat pumps is measured using HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). We offer heat pumps from 13 to 18 seer and higher, plus 8.0 to 10.0 HSPF. Whether talking about SEER or HSPF, the higher the number the greater the more efficient the unit and the greater your savings.
Consideration When Buying A Heat Pump:
- We recommend buying the highest efficiency you can afford. A high efficiency system will pay for itself in time. Daikin has a broad range of heat pumps to choose from, many are ENERGY STAR® rated.
- Make sure the system is properly sized. We’ll provide a thorough evaluation of your home.
- Make sure your ducts are sealed and in good shape, it will help you avoid heat loss.
- Consider a programmable thermostat to help manage your energy bills
- Ask us about indoor air quality and find out if you have proper humidity in the air
- Properly maintain your system. Ask your contractor about regular maintenance and how often to change your air filter.
Why Choose Daikin?
Daikin Industries, Ltd. is a leading innovator and provider of advanced, high-quality air conditioning solutions for residential.
A Daikin is an excellent choice if your main goals are reliability, quality, and affordability. Daikin offers great energy-efficient options, has a broad product selection and an outstanding warranty on their products.
The Daikin Comfort Promise states that if you have any issues with your installation within one year, you can call your Daikin Comfort Pro and ask them to honor the Promise. Your Daikin Comfort Pro will return to your home and make all reasonable efforts to resolve those issues at no cost to you.
A heat pump could be your best choice especially if you live in rural Sioux City. Expect expert advice from our team of HVAC professionals. Schedule a FREE consultation to see how a new Daikin heat pump can add years of comfort to your home.
Call Today: (712) 223-8101
Located in Sioux City, Iowa we service customers throughout the entire Tri State area. Our Service Area includes:
Iowa: Akron, Anthon, Bronson, Brunsville, Hinton, Hornick, Kingsley, Lawton, Lake Okoboji, Le Mars, Merrill, Moville, Onawa, Pierson, Remsen, Salix, Sloan, and Westfield
Nebraska: Dakota City, Homer, Hubbard, Jackson, Ponca, South Sioux City
South Dakota: Dakota Dunes, Elk Point, Jefferson, North Sioux City.
HVAC Systems (click below for more info on the different systems we offer)
Get in touch
Excel Comfort Inc
708 W 7th St
Sioux City, IA 51103