Furnaces Sioux City Iowa

High Efficiency Furnaces – Energy Star Furnace

HVAC Systems

Furnaces Sioux City IA

Heating Sioux City Homes Since 2017

The average home in Sioux City will spend over $2700 a year in their home heating and cooling. But it doesn’t need to be that way!

A new furnace installed and maintained properly will operate more efficiently than your current system. Today’s high efficiency furnaces will allow you to pay less toward your energy bill.

How Will I Know Which Furnace To Buy?

A Daikin DCP Contractor knows the right questions to ask.  Choosing a furnace for your home is far more important than most people think. Your furnace has the potential to provide you with exceptional home comfort, increase your indoor air quality AND save you money. There are a number of considerations that we can help you with:

  1. Do you have hot or cold spots in your home?
  2. Does anyone in the house have allergies?
  3. Where do you spend most of the time in your home?
  4. Would you like to save money on your utility bill?
  5. How long do you plan on living in your home?

Request Service


Heating Sioux City Iowa

Understanding Efficiencies:

In brief, an efficiency rating tells you how much of the total energy used is delivered to the home as heat. The higher the efficiency, the better the furnace functions. For example, furnaces that are 80% efficient deliver 80% of the fuel consumed by the house as heat. The rest, 20% or 20 cents on the dollar, goes up the chimney flue. Your heating bill, therefore, depends on the cost of the fuel and the efficiency of the furnace.


When referring to furnaces, we measure performance by the AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency).  The higher the number the more efficient the furnace is.

Consideration When Buying A New Furnace

  • We recommend buying the highest efficiency furnace that you can afford. Daikin has a broad line up of furnaces that are not only consumer top rated but also ENERGY STAR® rated.
  • Make sure your furnace is properly sized. Over-sizing and under-sizing are big problems that cost you time and money. When you hire a Daikin DCP Contractor, you can expect to get a perfect match.
  • Consider a programmable thermostat to help manage energy bills
  • Ask about indoor air quality and home humidification
  • Properly maintain your furnace: plan for regular air filters changes and schedule maintenance

Why Choose Daikin?

Daikin Industries, Ltd. is a leading innovator and provider of advanced, high-quality air conditioning and heating solutions for residential structures.

A Daikin is an excellent choice if your main goals are reliability, quality, and affordability. Daikin offers great energy-efficient options, has a broad product selection and an outstanding warranty on their products.

Daikin Comfort Promise

The Daikin Comfort Promise states that if you have any issues with your installation within one year, you can call your Daikin Comfort Pro and ask them to honor the Promise. Your Daikin Comfort Pro will return to your home and make all reasonable efforts to resolve those issues at no cost to you.

Furnaces Sioux City Iowa

A furnace is an important part of your Sioux City home.  Expect expert advice from our team of HVAC professionals. Schedule a FREE consultation to see how one of our new Daikin furnaces will add years of comfort to your home.  Call Today:  (712) 223-8101

Located in Sioux City, Iowa we service customers throughout the entire Tri State area. Our Service Area includes:

Iowa: Akron, Anthon, Bronson, Brunsville, Hinton, Hornick, Kingsley, Lawton, Lake Okoboji, Le Mars, Merrill, Moville, Onawa, Pierson, Remsen, Salix, Sloan, and Westfield

Nebraska: Dakota City, Homer, Hubbard, Jackson, Ponca, South Sioux City

South Dakota: Dakota Dunes, Elk Point, Jefferson, North Sioux City.

Daikin Gas Furnaces Sioux City Iowa

HVAC Systems (click below for more info on the different systems we offer)

We are ready to serve you

Trusted Service

Get in touch

Contact Us


Excel Comfort Inc
708 W 7th St
Sioux City, IA 51103



Call us

(712) 223-8101